Ashley’s Hollywood house fire

A couple or days ago (23rd March) a fire started in Ashley’s West Hollywood condo. According to TMZ a candle in the living room started it while Ashley, her boyfriend and brother were asleep. After her unit caught on fire 55 firefighters were on the scene trying to put it out. They were fine but unfortunately one of her dogs died under the bed while the other has to be checked out.

Someone spotted her in he lobby afterwards and said she was “covered in soot and are extremely distraught looking.”

Keep up to date and connect with

Facebook    Twitter   spotted map

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s