A couple or days ago (23rd March) a fire started in Ashley’s West Hollywood condo. According to TMZ a candle in the living room started it while Ashley, her boyfriend and brother were asleep. After her unit caught on fire 55 firefighters were on the scene trying to put it out. They were fine but unfortunately one of her dogs died under the bed while the other has to be checked out.
Someone spotted her in he lobby afterwards and said she was “covered in soot and are extremely distraught looking.”
Keep up to date and connect with